This 8-unit property in Lower Dimond is ideal for an owner/occupant buyer or investor. A well-maintained example of classic workingman’s housing, the property is clean and bright and offers a blend of modern updates and vintage details. Two structures offer a mix of eight 1-bed and 2-bed apartments, all separately metered, with on-site laundry and parking for seven cars. Recent improvements include new electrical and plumbing, new flooring and exterior paint, updated kitchens and bathrooms, skylights and more! Situated in a perfect commuter location, the property is close to the 580 freeway, and walking distance to BART, as well as local groceries, pharmacies, coffee shops, and eateries. Nearby Joaquin Miller and Redwood Regional Park offer miles of hiking tails, and Downtown Oakland is just a short drive away. Don’t miss this rare opportunity to own a fabulous income-producing property in Oakland.
• 60+% Upside Gross Rental Income.
• Well maintained mid-century 4-unit building suitable for owner/occupy buyer or investor
• Coin-Op Laundry in the basement of the building
• Plenty of storage available in the basement of the building
• Conveniently positioned in Oakland just south of Interstate 580
• 7 of 8 units come with new windows
• New Exterior paint and landscaping
• Unit 2633 - New flooring, kitchen (granite + cabinets), electrical, plumbing and drains throughout, bathroom (tub, tile, floor, vanity, toilet, etc), paint interior, 2 skylights, laundry hookups & stackables + air conditioning
• Unit 2629A - New flooring, new bathroom (tub, tile, floor, vanity, toilet), tankless water heater, washer dryer hookups, electrical, stackable, paint interior, air conditioning, and new furnace
• Unit 2629C - New tub & tile and new floor throughout
• Unit 2629F & B - New water heaters